April 23, 2021
Choosing the right wedding vendors for your special day can be hard and complicated. I’ve gathered up a few of my favorite vendors in the Spokane and Coeur d’Alene area to make it easy for you! You’ll find florists, caterers, hair and makeup artists, and more! So let’s get right into it!
1. Anthesis Weddings – This sister duo will make all your flower dreams come true!
2. Firehouse Flowers – Addison creates the florals, while her husband, Montana works as a firefighter in Spokane!
3. Solmonson Farm – All homegrown at their family farm in Idaho!
1. Kleur Style House – Everyone on their team is so sweet and will make your hair effortlessly sophisticated!
2. Shasta Hankins Makeup – Shasta has been working in Spokane for over 15 years and has a studio downtown across from mine. 😉
3. Alyssa Faye Beauty Co – Want the ultimate team who will do both your hair and makeup? These are your gals, Alyssa has created an amazing team!
1. Mango Ink – Heidi is incredibly talented and will make your invitation dreams come true! The colors, calligraphy, design, envelopes, and ribbons are all done by hand!
2. ME! – I offer all of my couples the option to order their Save the Dates or Invitations through me! This is great if you’re in a time crunch and looking for a digital, easy to order, online option!
1. Greenbluff Catering Co – By far the best tasting and looking food I’ve ever had at a wedding! They’ve also been exceptional at keeping everyone safe with Covid precautions and their friendly servers make the line at weddings move quickly.
2. Sipn’ Easy, Mobile Event Bar – The owner Candy will level up your entire wedding with the experience she gives you. The custom-made drink menus she makes are just the beginning of what she will do for you! She also has fun non-alcoholic drinks on hand.
1. Frost Blonde – Christina makes the most beautiful and tasty cakes!
2. Sweet Geeky Cakes – These cake creations are seriously out of this world. I love seeing what Christine comes up with!
3. Nothing Bundt Cake – A true classic! They even have gluten‑free options!
1. Crimson Calligraphy – Welcome signs, place settings, vow books, seating charts, Kendra does it all!
2. Ink and Embers – Custom Bridal Hangers, not only is this the perfect gift for your bridesmaids, but it makes the pictures of all your dresses hung up together so cute! Haley also makes custom-made leather jackets!
1. Artifact Rentals – Arbors, Decorations, Furniture. Toni has the most incredible collection available to rent for your event from candle holders to couches and chairs!
2. Patina Event Rental & Design – The possibilities are endless with this decor and rental! They’re always updating their inventory too!
PNW Wedding Photographer sharing tips to make your day stress free, and love stories to inspire you to make your wedding be a reflection of you!