April 23, 2021
Choosing the right wedding vendors for your special day can be hard and complicated. I’ve gathered up a few of my favorite vendors in the Spokane, Washington and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho area to make it easy for you! You’ll find florists, caterers, hair and makeup artists, and more vendors! So let’s get right into it!
1. Anthesis Weddings – This sister duo will make all your flower dreams come true! Every time I send them an inspiration board and color scheme they make it look even better than I could imagine. I always trust them to be creative and follow their artistic eye!
2. Sue Hines Floral – Sue is a sweetheart and is so incredibly talented. We had the privilege of working together in September of 2022 and she blew my couple away with her florals. She created intricate pieces behind the head table, bouquets that looked amazing from every angle, and vases of gorgeously arranged flowers on every table.
3. Christina Rose Florals – Christina is an ultrasound technologist turned florist! She has a whimsical style, so if you want your florals to set the tone of your wedding and make it feel like a magical garden, then definitely hire her! She is located North of Spokane but does travel.
The best decision you could ever make when wedding planning is to hire a coordinator! If you want to truly be able to enjoy your day, then reach out to one of these amazing ladies. Their packages range from full-service planning to day of coordination. Put your mind at ease and know that you aren’t forgetting any little detail. Out of all your wedding vendors, it is most important that you click with your coordinator and photographer, so I reccomend scheduling a time to chat over the phone or meet for coffee.
1. Mango Ink – Heidi is incredibly talented and will make your invitation dreams come true! The colors, calligraphy, design, envelopes, wax seals, and ribbons are all done by hand! What’s even better, is that you will be supporting a local family-owned and operated business, she does all of the printing herself in Garland District near Downtown Spokane! Use discount code CLARAJAY35 to get 35% off your Save the Dates!
1. London’s Ultimate Catering – By far the best tasting and looking food I’ve ever had at a wedding! As soon as I met London and her staff at a wedding this past summer they stood out. They were all so professional, kind, efficient, and so quick at re-filling the buffet line and clearing tables. Every time I think about their food my mouth waters, truly incredible. I now look forward to photographing every wedding where London will be the caterer because her food is that good.
2. Greenbluff Catering Co – All of their ingredients are fresh and local from the greater Green Bluff and Spokane area!
3. Sipn’ Easy, Mobile Event Bar – The owners will level up your entire wedding with the experience they give you. The custom-made drink menus she makes are just the beginning of what they will do for you! I’ve worked with them at several weddings and events, and every time the guests rave about their customer service and friendly attitude towards guests.
1. Frost Blonde – Christina makes the most beautiful and tasty cakes!
2. Sweet Geeky Cakes – These cake creations are seriously out of this world. I love seeing what Christine comes up with!
3. Nothing Bundt Cake – A true classic! They even have gluten‑free options!
1. Crimson Calligraphy – Welcome signs, place settings, vow books, seating charts, Kendra does it all!
2. Ink and Embers – Custom Bridal Hangers, not only is this the perfect gift for your bridesmaids, but it makes the pictures of all your dresses hung up together so cute! Haley also makes custom-made leather jackets!
1. Artifact Rentals – Arbors, Decorations, Furniture. Toni has the most incredible collection available to rent for your event from candle holders to couches and chairs!
2. Patina Event Rental & Design – The possibilities are endless with this decor and rental! They’re always updating their inventory too!
Welcome! Here you can find tips on how to make your day stress free, and love stories to inspire you to make your wedding be a reflection of you!
How to Create a Stress-Free Wedding Timeline
[…] course, if you’re unsure about where to start when searching for wedding vendors in Spokane or the surrounding areas, I have you […]
1 Comment on Wedding Vendors in Spokane & Coeur d’Alene